Joy Dare – Week 6
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” — Melody Beattie
112. My son finishing his 1st semester of homeschooling with straight A’s!
113. The amazing tutor who helps my son succeed.
114. Doctors who do precautionary testing. Say a prayer for me Tuesday morning at 10:30am.
115. Extra work for my husband this weekend that will bring in much needed income.
116. Brilliant sunsets painted by the Master Artist.
118. The way the air smells after the rain.
119. My friend who is battling Crohn’s disease, out of the hospital and feeling better.
120. Chinese Food.
121. $10 jeans for my kids at Old Navy!
122. Enjoying worship in church this morning.
123. That nothing will ever separate me from His love.
124. He loves me just where I am.
125. His Name is a Strong Tower.
126. That I am safe in the shelter of His wings.
127. That no matter how deep I go in God, there is always MORE!
128. BOGO meat sales!
129. Dove chocolate. My weak point.
130. The Parable of the Mustard Seed. So much good stuff there.
131. “40 Unforgettabe Dates with Your Mate” – a FREE download to my Kindle last week.
132. Snuggling with my two youngest in bed while my husband was away.
I am linking up with Ann over at A Holy Experience today as we count our gifts to 1000 and beyond! Will you join me there? Or simply leave a comment below and tell me three things you are thankful for today!