Joy Dare – Week 7
The unthankful heart… discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings! ~Henry Ward Beecher
133. Raw honesty of friends.
134. A grieving heart that is pulled closer to the Lord.
135. An extra long weekend.
136. A shiny quarter found on a muddy trail.
137. The prayer covering of friends I’ve never met.
139. Slowing down.
140. A lovely Valentines dinner with my sweetheart.
141. Watching my two oldest children grow into God-fearing, beautiful adults.
142. For this book that I get the privilege of reading and reviewing soon on my blog.
143. Freshly mopped floors.
144. His overwhelming peace.
145. A handy-man husband who can fix just about anything.
146. Warm, buttery pancakes.
147. The gift of K-Cups for my Keurig from a friend.
148. Time to relax and recharge.
149. That He loves me, despite my faults.
150. A visit with my aunt, who I haven’t seen for three years.
151. Friends who text, “I’m thinking of you”.
152. Feeling insignificant, but knowing He is all I need.
153. Standing on His Word that heals all my disease.
I am linking up with Ann over at A Holy Experience today as we count our gifts to 1000 and beyond! Will you join me there? Or simply leave a comment below and tell me three things you are thankful for today!
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Barbie (see all)
- Reflections on Destiny - November 18, 2015
- Caregiving Is A Gift // Guest Post by Barbara London - November 17, 2015
- Embracing Life’s Transitions // Week Two - November 17, 2015