Joy Dare – Week 9
Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness. ~Author Unknown
175. This post from my friend Katie, healed of cancer!
176. The little birds feeding on my lawn this morning.
177. Listening to my kids sing worship songs in the car.
178. BBQ with family and friends.
179. Lavender car freshener.
180. More side work for my husband.
181. Steak and lobster for $14.99!
182. My husband’s renewed sense of hope for the future.
183. This song, birthed out of the Prayer Room by my friend Nina. You can donate any amount to purchase.
184. My son’s hazel eyes. There is a depth of God in him.
185. My daughter’s smile that brightens my day.
186. Blessing my daughter and her fiance with a dinner/movie date night just because.
187. Building prospects for a new church home.
188. The testimony of a car GIVEN to friends. I love how He loves!
189. Signs of Spring bursting forth.
190. God’s reminder to sit and be still.
191. The opportunity to pray for and bless others.
192. Grocery Outlet. A must first stop on any shopping trip.
193. Menu planning help.
194. How He wraps his arms around me when I need a hug.
195. He is my resting place.
I am linking up with Ann over at A Holy Experience today as we count our gifts to 1000 and beyond! Will you join me there? Or simply leave a comment below and tell me three things you are thankful for today!