Joy Dare: {Week 9 – #175-195}

Joy Dare – Week 9

Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness.  ~Author Unknown

175.  This post from my friend Katie, healed of cancer!
176.  The little birds feeding on my lawn this morning.
177.  Listening to my kids sing worship songs in the car.
178.  BBQ with family and friends.
179.  Lavender car freshener.
180.  More side work for my husband.
181.  Steak and lobster for $14.99!
182.  My husband’s renewed sense of hope for the future.
183.  This song, birthed out of the Prayer Room by my friend Nina.  You can donate any amount to purchase.
184.  My son’s hazel eyes.  There is a depth of God in him.
185.  My daughter’s smile that brightens my day.
186.  Blessing my daughter and her fiance with a dinner/movie date night just because.
187.  Building prospects for a new church home.
188.  The testimony of a car GIVEN to friends.  I love how He loves!
189.  Signs of Spring bursting forth.
190.  God’s reminder to sit and be still.
191.  The opportunity to pray for and bless others.
192.  Grocery Outlet.   A must first stop on any shopping trip.
193.  Menu planning help.
194.  How He wraps his arms around me when I need a hug.
195.  He is my resting place.

I am linking up with Ann over at A Holy Experience today as we count our gifts to 1000 and beyond!  Will you join me there?  Or simply leave a comment below and tell me three things you are thankful for today!

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Google+0Share on LinkedIn0Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0

Receive The Daily Brew updates by email!
* = required field

Comments

beautiful list! i am loving the signs of spring as well. i am so glad for the provision of extra work for your hubby and how his view of the future has been renewed!
    blessings my friend!

I love how He loves, too, friend! Wonderful blessings you have found. Thank you for sharing!
    and “There is a depth of God in him…” I cannot think of a better compliment. love it.

There are so many gifts here that are so precious…

177.  Listening to my kids sing worship songs in the car.~ this was one of mine too :)
    and this, 182.  My husband’s renewed sense of hope for the future… It compels me to pray for my own as he is enduring so many unrelenting trials as a business owner…

and this reminder… 195.  He is my resting place.

Blessings to you… I love your heart :)

I love this photo!  I shot a very similar photo during a scavenger hunt with my kids last week!  What a lovely surprise seeing yours!

Hi Carrie!  The photo isn’t actually mine.  I forgot to link where I found it on a free photo site.  Oops!  I should go back and do that.  I wish I could take such beautiful photos!

6. Susan Pardoe says

Love that your friend is healed of cancer!  Praise God!  Love #194 too – oh so true!  Blessings to you Barbie!

7. Heidi... says

191… the opportunity to pray for and bless others…

thank you for blessing me yesterday with your kind words and prayers!

Wow, that’s crazy!  Well, I going to stalk (I mean follow your blog now).  Your heart is similar to mine and I love when I find a blogger who I know, or someone I know knows!  Happy a beautiful day!