Today is Day 5 of the Bloggers Prayer Project. I love how the Lord is working in the hearts of those that these prayers are touching. I love His timing, to bring the word of encouragement to those who need it at the right time.
Join me in prayer today for a girl who is near and dear to my heart, Summer at Summer’s Story.
Summer, I am thrilled to lift you up to the Father in prayer today. I know you have struggled for so long with your illness. I want you to know that every time I visit your blog, I whisper a prayer to God on your behalf. I am contending for you Summer!
Father, I lift up my precious sister to you. What a beautiful, amazing, tenacious woman of God you have created and I am so privileged to be able to share a little bit of her journey. Lord, I thank you that despite Summer’s illness, that she manages to be a beacon of light and a breath of fresh air to those who know and love her. I cannot imagine the weight of all that she is dealing with Lord, but I am so thankful that you give her the grace and strength to endure.
Father, I am calling forth that which is not as though it is and asking that you would flood Summer’s body with your healing power. Father would you release your supernatural healing, from the top of her head to the souls of her feet. I curse DM in the name of Jesus! Father, You already paid the price. You sent Jesus not only for Summer’s eternal salvation, but that she would be saved, HEALED and delivered from all infirmity. Lord, You spoke the Word and healed ALL our diseases. Your body was broken for our affliction. Father, I know that this is not too difficult for You. I stand with Summer and I choose to reflect on Your promises for her healing, believing that You area already at work in her body.
Lord would you come now and draw close to my sister. Would you let her know, again and again, that You have not forsaken her, that she is not forgotten? Father You love Summer with an everlasting love, and although we cannot see fully, we trust in your goodness towards her.
Summer, I have pasted declarations of healing, found here. Say these to yourself and build up your Spirit Man.
- Jesus is my Lord. God raised him from the dead. He was my substitute. He is my Savior. Satan has no power over me, for Jesus is my Lord. (Philippians 2:11; Romans 10:9-10)
- I serve the one who has declared: “I am the Lord that heals you.” (Exodus 15:26)
- Jesus is the healer. Satan is the oppressor. Acts 10:38 says that “God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power, who went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed of the devil.”
- God wants me to prosper and to be in health. (3 John1: 2)
- Jesus came that I might have life and have it more abundantly. (John 10:10)
- My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
- God says in his word in Isaiah 33:24 “The inhabitant shall not say I am sick.” Therefore, I will not say it. I will say what God has said in his word, “By his stripes I am healed.” (I Peter 2:24)
- I do not put confidence in the flesh. (Philippians 3:3)
- I am not moved by what I feel. I‟m not moved by what I see. For I “walk by faith and not by sight.” (2 Corinthians 5:7).
- I will hold fast to my declaration of faith in God‟s word, for he is faithful who promised. (Hebrews 10:23)
- Father, your word is truth. (John 17:17)
- Jesus said that if I would continue in his word, I would know the truth, and the truth would make me free. (John 8:31, 32)
Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, which includes all sickness. Therefore, I forbid any sickness or disease to come upon or operate in this body. Every disease germ and every virus that touches this body dies instantly in the name of Jesus. Every organ and every tissue of this body functions in the perfection to which God intended and created it to function, and I forbid any malfunction in this body, in the supreme authority of the name of Jesus. Body,” Line up with the word!” (Galatians 3:13; Deuteronomy 28:61; Matthew 16:19; Philippians 2:9)