Photo A Day: {May 3 – May 8}

Welcome to the first full week of the May photo a day challenge.  I have to be honest and tell you that I almost didn’t put the linky up.  I struggled this week to take pictures.  Trying hard to figure out how to balance work, ministry, home, picture taking.  I put a reminder in my calendar to take the picture each day, but when it goes off it’s either not convenient or the subject I am looking forth hasn’t appeared yet.  I feel bad being the host of this link up and being sort of flaky.  But, I want to do this. I am not giving up.

Here is what I did manage to capture for this week. Days 5 and 6 are missing, as I didn’t take a picture and didn’t have anything recent to pull from the archives:

Me and the enormous ice pack after my wrist therapy are getting quite acquainted.

Enjoying Veggie Tales with the Preschool Class on Friday night!

My beautiful daughter the day of her bridal shower.  She inspires me by her beautiful heart and her commitment to the LORD!  So proud of her.

This picture was actually taken on the 7th.  I love the smell of fresh cut flowers!

Are you taking part in the photo challenge link up?  It’s not too late.  I will have the link up available every week beginning on Wednesday.  I would love to have you join us!  Here are the prompts:

Now, for those of you who started last week, it’s your turn to link up.  I can’t wait to see what you’ve captured!

Share on Facebook1Tweet about this on Twitter0Google+0Share on LinkedIn0Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0

Receive The Daily Brew updates by email!
* = required field

Comments

oh, my friend! if it makes you feel any better…often I am snapping 2-3 pictures on the same day to put together my post! I love the prompts…but like you, may not come across it during the day it is called for!
    Your daughter is gorgeous and those flowers are very pretty! Veggie Tales is always fun! How much longer is your therapy?
    I will link up tomorrow…I’m not even sure if I have all the pictures yet!!

• says

I have 3 therapy appointments left, but things are not quite where they need to be.  So, it look like a Cortisone shot for me.  Yikes!

2. soulstops says

Oh, is your wrist feeling better? Ouch.  I have RSI in both forearms so I’m praying you feel better soon. Your daughter is lovely and like you, I love flowers :) Blessings :) Linked to your Monday post on my Monday post to spread the word…

Sorry to hear about your wrist, that is difficult I know. Your daughter is beautiful!

I finally did it! ;)

I have my photo challeng printed out and on a bulliten board in my dining room/ school room where I can see it all day long, a little reminder. Thanks for doing this, I love it!

Not all of my photos were from this week. Shoot … I didn’t take all of mine and one of them wasn’t even a photograph! At some point in my life I morphed from a rule follower to a rule bender! :) Must be my inner rebel! I LOVE Veggie Tales, sadly allergic to most flowers, and my son was my inspiration! We truly are blessed to have children who love the Lord!

Dear Barbie, I am so sorry to hear about your wrist!  I will pray!

Your daughter is beautiful! Wow, she looks so much like you!  Wedding showers and a wedding around the corner!  What a beautiful, full stage of life you are in!

His richest blessings to you, friend.

Trackbacks

1. […] I am trying something new in an effort to force myself back into the photography habit and joining the #photoaday meme by @fatmumslim and also linking up with Barbie of A Fresh Brewed Life. […]