Uncategorized

Photo A Day: {May 9 – May 15}

May 15, 2012

How is your picture taking going this week?  I had one of those weeks…..again.  I am not sure why I cannot take more pictures.  My iPhone is usually in my hand or my pocket.  You would think it would be easier.  It’s been a challenge.  I suppose that’s why they call this a “photo challenge”.  Well, I am not giving up!  Thank you for extending grace for my archived and borrwed pictures!

Here is what I have to show you this week:

Every night, without fail, I log into my Google Reader to read my favorite blogs!

(photo credit)

God has been teaching me a lot about His grace this year.
(This photo was borrowed.)

My dirty kitchen. Just keepin it real!

Coffee make me extremely happy.  Did you guess this one?

My beautiful mama!
(I borrowed this picture from my sister.  I don’t think she will mind.)

From my Bible reading this week.  So thankful that His Word remains forever.

My beautiful daughter and my soon-to-be son-in-love!
Just 39 days until the wedding!

Did you participate in the photo challenge this week?  I would love to see your pictures.  It’s not too late to start.  Now, link up your photos and show me what you’ve got!

You Might Also Like

• Reply BethFerrell May 16, 2012 at 3:29 am

That really would be a challenge!  I love your pics — especially of your family.   I can’t believe you get to read your favorite blogs each day.  I rarely get to visit other blogs.  Love and hugs to you!

• Reply Barbie May 16, 2012 at 8:26 pm

It’s hard to keep sometimes.  I still have too many blogs in my reader.  But I try to spend an hour each night catching up.  Still sifting and sorting out.  I love community!

• Reply Stuffcldbewrse May 16, 2012 at 9:32 am

I love your variety of pics….I could not do this challenge, I am not disciplined

• Reply Kerri Smith May 16, 2012 at 12:53 pm

what a great pic of your daughter and your soon to be son-in-love! wow…39 days!! you must be so excited!!

• Reply Barbie May 16, 2012 at 8:26 pm

We are very excited.  Trying not to get too stressed!!

• Reply Beth Zimmerman May 16, 2012 at 7:05 pm

I am not doing so good at remembering to take daily photos. I may have to rush around tomorrow with list of prompts in one hand and camera in the other! :) Or go on a treasure hunt through old photos! … 39 days! Coming up quick!

• Reply Barbie May 16, 2012 at 8:27 pm

Beth, I know what you mean.  I figure if I keep doing this sooner or later it will get easier!

• Reply Gina Hyatt May 16, 2012 at 8:43 pm

I Love your photos! It makes me wish I was doing the photo challenge too!! :( I especially love the “Love” photo!!

• Reply Barbie May 16, 2012 at 10:04 pm

Ha!  You should give it a try.  I’m pulling some from my archives, but striving to do better.

• Reply Bina May 19, 2012 at 9:58 pm

I love your comment on your kitchen photo – I was so excited to see “kitchen” as a prompt because it gave me a reason to get it all spiffy…because I am happiest when it is clean.  The kids don’t seem to care about that tho, :o)