May you reflect today on the cross and His suffering.
May you remember that He bore your sin and shame.
May you be reminded of the cost of being His.
May your eyes look to heaven and know, He is risen.
Though days may be dark, He is the light.
You may have experienced death — death of a dream, a promise, a loved one.
May you rememberer the promise that is yours:
The one who believes in me shall live, even though they die.
He is the resurrection and the life.
May you rise up from the ashes today, fill your lungs with the breath of God, and walk on.
Wishing you and your family a joyous Easter!
Now it’s your turn to share encouragement here at The Weekend Brew.
1. Share a post, photo, scripture — anything that breathes life and encourages.
2. Grab the button to use in your post, or simply link here.
3. Visit the person who linked up before you (and a few others if you have time).
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Barbie (see all)
- Reflections on Destiny - November 18, 2015
- Caregiving Is A Gift // Guest Post by Barbara London - November 17, 2015
- Embracing Life’s Transitions // Week Two - November 17, 2015