The Weekend Brew: A Good Word Makes A Glad Heart

proverbs 12 25 weekend brew

Thank you for joining me for The Weekend Brew.  I love this community and I love reading your posts.  I have few words today as my mother is in the hospital being treated for Sepsis.  She is doing much better tonight than she was this morning.  I covet your prayers and will be posting updates via Facebook.  I pray you all have a beautiful weekend.

Barbie's Weekend Brew buttonNow it’s your turn to share encouragement here at The Weekend Brew.
1. Share a post, photo, scripture — anything that breathes life and encourages.
2. Grab the button to use in your post, or simply link here.
3. Visit the person who linked up before you (and a few others if you have time).

Share on Facebook12Tweet about this on Twitter11Google+5Share on LinkedIn0Pin on Pinterest1Share on StumbleUpon0

Receive The Daily Brew updates by email!
* = required field

Comments

Barbie~that painting/photo of yours is absolutely beautiful. I love the blend of colors and images. And the Word enhances it. You should make a poster of this and sell it. I’d buy one!!!
    Have a blessed weekend. Good to be hear again.
    Blessings,
    Janis
    Janis@Heart-Filled Moments recently posted..His Desert Majesty

• Barbie says

Thank you Janis. I don’t believe I have the rights to sell it. a graphic artist friend of mine made it. It is beautiful. So thankful you stopped by today!

Dear Barbie,
    Thank-you for this place where we can share a good word. I am glad that your mom is showing some improvement. May your time with her be a blessing. God be with you.
    Carol
    Carol recently posted..Alert as a Fox

Barbie, hope your mom is improving today. Loved the picture of your kids and your son-in-love on FB (that’s what I call my daughter’s husband, too!). Happy Mother’s Day to you my friend. Much love!
    Holly Barrett recently posted..Call her blessed

• Barbie says

Thank you Holly. Mom is doing much better. Now, it’s just a matter of rehabilitation to get her strength back. Thanks for your prayers!

A beautiful graphic to go with that Scripture verse. Anxiety can too easily overtake us. But I’m learning that our God is sufficient for all my needs. I was glad to remember to link up today.

Blessings and love,
    Debbie
    Debbie recently posted..Happy Mother’s Day

• Barbie says

Debbie, thank you for linking up. I look forward to catching up on your blog soon. I’ve missed you!